Overview of the Role:
1. Support the Senior Leadership Team through the IB Authorisation process.
2. Support teaching staff in the change from current A Level teaching to IB teaching
3. Be a positive IB spokesperson in the school for parents, pupils and staff.
4. To be the ToK and EE coordinator
5. To support the CAS implementation, source new resources and links with external bodies
6. To teach a reduced timetable
● Inform and advise the school leadership team on all aspects of the Diploma
● Plan the DP curriculum in collaboration with the sub-director
● Ensure that Diploma Programme subjects are scheduled so they meet the IB recommended
number of teaching hours.
● Provide pedagogical leadership through good practice.
● Ensure that teachers, parents and pupils understand the curriculum and assessment
requirements of the Diploma Programme
● Contribute to the admissions process for both current and new students
● Induct new staff, students and parents into the DP.
● Hold DP teacher and other curriculum meetings.
● Provide advice and support to all DP teachers.
● Provide teachers with up-to-date information about changes to courses of study,
assessment requirements and administration.
● Help source and manage specific IB management software.
● Publish an internal calendar of all due dates for the receipt/submission of candidates’
assessment material and other material/information required by the IB.
● Collaborate with DP teachers to construct a student coursework deadline calendar for the
two years of the programme and ensure that it is applied effectively.
● Ensure that teachers are provided with an opportunity for professional development related
to the Diploma Programme
● Liaise with the Exams Officer in order to submit candidates’ assessment material for
moderation/marking wion time.
● Provide candidates with personal examination schedules
● Maintain regular contact with the IBO and assume overall responsibility for administering,
distributing, completing and returning all relevant documentation.
● Ensure that teachers provide feedback on the examination papers.
● Ensure that requirements for theory of knowledge are properly coordinated, and teachers of
other IB subjects understand the nature and importance of this core requirement.
● Ensure that the programme of creativity, action and service (CAS) is properly coordinated and
implemented according to current IB requirements.
● Coordinate the Extended Essay process and teacher-supervisors are fully aware of these
● Deep understanding of the DP
● Strong organisational skills
● Effective interpersonal skills
● Reflective and innovative teaching practitioner
● Team player
● Managebac experience
El asunto del correo debe ser "Oferta laboral Volvemos.org: IB Diploma Coordinator".