Do you want to combine your love of teaching with working in a beautiful, traditional part of Andalucía, Spain?
The British School of Córdoba is looking to recruit an experienced Computer Science teacher, ideally from January 2023. The ideal candidate will have recent experience of delivering GCSE, IB Diploma and/or A level in a dynamic British/International school environment.
The British School of Córdoba, is a leading full school (3-18) with approximately 450 pupils on roll and serves the historic city of Córdoba in Andalucía. The school has established itself as a leading private school in the area, offering a high-quality British education that prides itself on its child-centered learning and excellent university entry results, both for Spanish and International Universities.
This post offers an opportunity for the right candidate to enjoy teaching motivated, genuinely interested students and working in a supportive and friendly team. All teaching posts offer a gross salary of circa 26,923.58 euros p.a, please visit our website for more information
● Be a qualified teacher and have recent experience of teaching Computer Science up to and including Key Stage 5.
● Have experience of teaching within a British or International school environment
● Have appropriate qualifications (QTS desired) or equivalent
● Be a first language English speaker or have proven excellent English language skills
● Have excellent subject knowledge
● Have strong classroom management skills
● Be able to participate in the full life of a busy through school,
● Have a commitment to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of young people, this application process will require suitable references, police checks and/or DBS certificates.
● We are only able to accept candidates that hold an EU passport or currently hold Spanish residency status.
Whilst all lessons are taught in English a knowledge of Spanish would be an advantage, but is not essential.
El asunto del correo debe ser "Oferta laboral Volvemos.org: Computer Science Teacher".