Innovation Group manages critical incidents in the car and home on behalf of the world’s leading insurers, brokers and fleet managers, together with warranty and service plan provision for many automotive manufacturers globally.
We believe in going beyond expectations for our clients and their customers at every turn. Our aim is to inspire positive change in the sectors we serve. To do this we are clear, visionary, can-do, together and transformational.
We are a recognised leader in the insurance services space. We have embarked on a company-wide technology transformation programme which will enable us to evolve and continue to support some of the largest insurance companies globally.
The role will be based in Cordoba and will form part of an existing scrum team. There will be regular interaction with scrum teams based in the United Kingdom and South Africa, so English fluency will be desirable.
Professional experience and knowledge areas
- Experience of Microsoft development stack including – .NET C#; SQL Server and Azure Cloud
- Essential: LinQ; Entity Framework; ASP.NET MVC; .NET web API; SQL Server; Git.
- Valuable: Azure/AWS, .NET core; WCF; SOLID principle; Microservices architecture
- Previous experience leading small teams, Jira.
- Experience working with Scrum methodology in a variety of contexts, different team sizes, organisational cultures, distributed development, etc.
- Proven track record of previous experience including training, conferences, user groups and self study will be advantageous
- Develop, test, document and maintain our application back-end
- Build scalable and reusable code
- Provide realistic estimates for requests, fixes and new ideas
- Create unit tests
- Write clear and precise technical documentation
- Manage realist work deadlines
- Participate in scrum ceremonies and be a part of team performance
- Provide active knowledge sharing, assistance and mentoring to team members
- Self-organised problem solver
- Ability to think outside the box
- Team collaboration and motivation
- Attention to detail with a proactive ethos
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills (English)
- Customer focused
- Focus on continuous improvement
What we offer
- Positive work environment
- Stability and growth in a multi-national company
- Exposure to global deployment of Agile and Scrum techniques
- Flexible work schedule and work from home options
- Summer timetable
- English classes with native speaking tutors
- Mentoring programmes
- Competitive salary
El asunto del correo debe ser "Oferta laboral Volvemos.org: Senior back-end developer ".