Who We Are
We're a team of people working in a creative and fun environment. We want to reach everyone, helping them to create communication experiences that thrill. To do so, we've developed a powerful tool for creating stunning interactive content: Genially.
REQUIREMENTS and SKILLS
- 3+ years of experience in a Product Management role.
- Highly skilled in Lean-Agile methodologies.
- Established team leadership skills that focus on inspiration and influence.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, with the ability to build a consensus amongst stakeholders.
- A strong analytical and a data-driven mindset. Experience with analytical tools such as Google Analytics and Google Data Studio.
- Focused on the research process, A/B testing, and all-around Design Thinking methodologies.
- Software Engineering background or similar.
- Remote position. Candidates must be based in Spain.
- Define the Roadmap for various areas of the product.
- Lead the Squad and formulate clear and understandable product objectives for each sprint.
- Assit the Product Designer in the creation of clear and comprehensive user stories.
- Make sure the backlog is prepared for every Sprint.
- Collaborate in the coordination and communication of the decision-making processes with all stakeholders, including developers, with clear prioritization for the short-term.
- Conduct analysis to examine competing opportunities and initiatives.
- Translate market requirements and business cases into solid design specifications and assist both Software Engineers and Test Analysts with understanding those requirements.
- Join forces with the UX/UI team to ensure best-in-class user experience.
- Report to the CPO.
WHAT WE OFFER
- Full-time position (40 hours/week)
- Competitive fixed yearly salary
- Flexible schedule
- 100% remote
- Yearly training budget
- Remote work monthly stipend
- 23 days of PTO + your Birthday!
- Reduced schedule in July, August and last week of the year
- Yoga classes, to balance work with health and wellness (virtual)
- English classes (virtual)
- Discount on private health insurance
El asunto del correo debe ser "Oferta laboral Volvemos.org: Product Manager".